Been working on a heavier L-rod

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I built an L-rod that I have made improvements to over the last year or two. It is very thin and bouncy, but it is also very sensitive. I decided to try to make a heavier one basically the same only heavier materials. It just doesn't respond the same. The extra weight is not really a scale up. I still get a resonance sensation when on the signal line or target, but the rod does not swing ninety degrees. I've been trying to get something to go with the new transmitter I built but I just don't think most people will like the thin rod. It is hard to keep it still.

Also I have found with the solar magnetic interference there are times the new transmitter does not give a hard lock on the target. It is like it goes out of focus. It still goes to the target area but then it is like fuzzy, just not a good lock on. That hasn't happened very often, even the cold weather has not been a problem.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Signal line
Also I have found with the solar magnetic interference there are times the new transmitter does not give a hard lock on the target. It is like it goes out of focus. It still goes to the target area but then it is like fuzzy, just not a good lock on. That hasn't happened very often, even the cold weather has not been a problem.
I have not received an alert from NOOA in months... Today's Space Weather

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions