Beeps in my sleep lost his sheep and went into the woods to find them

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So its a cold windy day here in South Central PA. Decided to go detecting in the woods by a friends house. Here is the story

Beeps in my sleep lost his sheep and went to the woods to find them. As his coil swang, he happily sang and came upon some rocks. With a swing of his coil he knew this was no foil. He moved the rocks and lost his socks and so he found this wedged between the rocks.

CAM_0829.JPG CAM_0832.JPG

CAM_0833.JPG CAM_0834.JPG

So on he went and stepped in some poo. As he set his coil down to clean it off the beep beep beep went off. Without hesitation he retrieved this old Ox/Horse/shoe.

CAM_0835.JPG CAM_0836.JPG

As he got lost and looked for a sign, he saw this and knew he would be just fine

CAM_0837.JPG

He found a thingy that looked like a thingy and quick as a rocket put it in his pocket.

CAM_0839.JPG

He fell on his @** and found this glass

CAM_0840.JPG CAM_0841.JPG

As he felt the night move in and the cold feel, his last find was this little tiny wheel

CAM_0845.JPG CAM_0846.JPG

He found his car without a scar. And with a smile on his face he toasted Tnet and said Happy Metal Detecting to all! And to all a good hunt! ;D

Last edited:
Upvote 10

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beeps,
SuperHero and poet ha ha. Looks like a good evening out. Congrats:icon_thumleft:

Indianbeeps

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2013
Central PA
Freaken awesome finds man! Wish I could skip work and get out!! Your little rhyme story made it All the better to :)) great finds keep up the good times!

Shelbe

Feb 10, 2013
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Have used a Whites that I bought when I was 17, it was broken in storage this winter, Looking at a Garret 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very clever lyrics! I hope you write more with your finds!!

poorman15

Feb 24, 2013
South Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
-Minelab Explorer SE
Newest- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, If I were detecting and walked to an area that had TNET with fallen sticks, I would take that as a sign, kind of like the X that marks the spot but in this instance maybe it's a TNET banner find!
You are something else man, nice rhyme. Looking forward to getting together sometime and doing some Tectin'. I think you're going to be as much entertainment as pulling an old Barber.

dirtydig

Oct 7, 2013
virginia
Detector(s) used
A T Pro, ace 250, pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thingy that looks like a thingy, i found one just like it a couple of weeks ago. no clue what it goes to.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your the MD'ing poet! Nice! I hope you can hear after finding the axe head! HH! Awesome lol !

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your the MD'ing poet! Nice! I hope you can hear after finding the axe head! HH! Awesome lol !

Beeps has or is going to have hearing problems soon... He still hasn't noticed the squirrel humping and bumping his ears.

Good post Beeps.... Brad

OP
OP
Beeps in my sleep

Beeps in my sleep

Sep 6, 2013
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beeps has or is going to have hearing problems soon... He still hasn't noticed the squirrel humping and bumping his ears.

Good post Beeps.... Brad

That was awesome Limitool! Pretty sure all the employees near me heard me bust out in laughter! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions