Magneticwood

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I am Dave and new to this site as well as metal detecting ! I live in southern Louisiana , hometown Opelousas not too far from Lafayette. Starting to use
my BH Quick Draw ii and doing ok at best. Once I get more experience under my belt I plan to check out some land areas around bayous and other areas that look really good.I doubt I will try some plantations right now but who knows what the future holds. I have taken to this hobby and love it. Just wanted to quickly introduce myself and look forward to meeting any and everyone here! Best wishes .

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from a fellow Louisianian. Good luck in your hunting, don't forget the high grounds around the bayous, trappers lost things also.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to TN and watch out for them gators.

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TN, Dave. Although I live in Mississippi now, I grew up down the road in Eunice!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
M

Magneticwood

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN, Dave. Although I live in Mississippi now, I grew up down the road in Eunice!

My dad and his side of the family are from Eunice. The Fontenot hatchery seems to be either from Eunice or Ville Platte!! Lol. Best wishes!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions