Benefits of being the wife of a coin roll hunter

Mrs. Silver Stash

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On saturdays my husband and I like to go to tag sales and goodwill and things of that nature. he likes to tell me that we are going to stop at a bank along the way. it usually means that we are going to 5 banks, and then me watching him try to find all the gold and silver with all his gadgets at all the other places. I know that and it's usually fine with me.
of course the day that I begin to complain that he always tricks me by telling me that we are going to go to places i want to go and somehow I always end up at a bank and that I am sick of being "tricked" he pulls out a box and says to me that he was going to give this to me for my birthday but he will give it to me now. i open it up and there's a pair of diamond earrings. He says here, these were paid for with my coin roll hunting money! I guess next time i am annoyed i will just be happy that I am reaping the benefits and just keep my mouth shut.
Hey, there are a lot worse things that he can be doing...

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you guys have a good thing !!

OP
OP
Mrs. Silver Stash

Mrs. Silver Stash

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmm...mr. silver stash tells me that you are rich from these things so i am guessing you are right.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He sounds like a keeper, but obviously you already know that :icon_thumright:.. Nice to hear about a man that loves and treats his wife the way she deserves..

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the earrings! My CHRing paid for our daughter's wedding a couple of years ago. This topic can also be flipped to read "husband's benefits of wife's CHR!"

Now, you need the matching necklace. Smile.
Apush

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just hope he hid his diamond test kit before he left the house!!!! I`m joking,Thats a nice gift and very thoughtful!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread