Berks and surrounding (New Dealer)

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am now a full line Garrett dealer with more lines to come in the near future. I have just started so products are all available with services being added quickly, I will have test beds, website etc. If you are in one of the many parts of Berks County that is no where near a dealer soley dedicated to the hobby or treasure hunting in general, and have a need for any of Garretts products send me a PM for info. Also I welcome any and all suggestions on what you would like from your dealer, this is more a hobbyist doing this for the hobbyist kind of deal, so if I'm not doing things in a way that benefits you, I'm not doing my job.

Before this gets removed if it is in violation, I am not looking to sell to anyone other than the Berks and surrounding locals . I want to deal in person. Also the link on the dealer page was not working. If I do in fact need to sign on as a dealer for this post, please send me the link I will gladly do so.

FYI I am about 10 minutes from Kutztown University.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as far as I'm aware You are Fine
above by
mentioning you opened a shop.

As long as you are not advertising
You will sell Through TreasureNet,
Advertisend Prices or trying to Compete with our Dealers
through TreasureNet, or posting
this info several places here.
I will leave your Post here.

Dealer info is here
if you need it in the Future

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,29113.0.html

dmac730

Nov 10, 2007
Reading, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Maybe you can be a central hub for starting a club in the local area. It would be a great place to congregate and plan searches along with buying supplies! I'm in Reading and looking for MD buddies.

Don

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If it were me I would try to reach as many people as possible, as often as possible.

Open an Ebay Store. Put up a "Free Ad" at the grocery store! Wives are always looking for something for their husbands and may see it there, best of all IT'S FREE! Have someone design a website for you so you market yourself and your products! Get out there and be seen hunting, get people interested in what you are doing, a club would be a great idea. You need to be very, very knowledgeable with all the detectors you will be selling, have a place to demo them.

Maybe hold a competition with all the detectors you sell: deepest detection, most sensitive detector(smallest piece of silver,gold?), most accurate id, best at getting around iron masking, post the results at your shop. Maybe?

Run an add in the local newspaper NOW, Christmas is coming!!!!

See if the local newspaper will do an story on you, the hobby, your store, or some of your local finds.

I would find a way to make my own digging tools and scoops or sell the best!

Do you have an actual store? It really doesn't need to be very big at all, just in an accessible area, not too far off the beaten path and with a good security system. Have a book of all the finds you have made or make displays of them.

Put you heart and soul into it, give it the best you possibly can!

Good Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread