Best box so far

krakatoa

Greenie
Jan 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a small town today and picked up a Brink's box. Wasn't expecting much from them as I'd been there before and haven't had much luck with the boxes recently. Wife and the kids were with me in the car and we stopped at a little drive-in restaurant and I started opening some rolls. I was getting at least one silver just about every roll, so we unrolled all of them so we could go back for more. Totals for the box: 29 40's and 3 '64's.
Went back for whatever else they had-- they only had $200, we got skunked on that. So I dumped all we had and went back to town and picked up a box before a movie. Ended up getting 2 '64's and 3 more 40's. I think I got my wife a little more interested too, which is fun. She says it's OK to start ordering 2 boxes at a time.
Hopefully the good luck keeps up--

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
You ordered a box for your wife? "Cool" I am going to have to try that. What size do the wife boxes come in? My wife is picky about sizes. She wears a large in sweaters, what size box do you think she will need ? Congrats on your new hunting buddy, Cheers, Jim

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
coolpix9 said:
You ordered a box for your wife? "Cool" I am going to have to try that. What size do the wife boxes come in? My wife is picky about sizes. She wears a large in sweaters, what size box do you think she will need ? Congrats on your new hunting buddy, Cheers, Jim

Seems you have a problem on your hands friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread