Best coin detector

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You go first!

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The one that you use where the coins ARE.
You can have the best machine on the planet, and if they're not there, they're not THERE.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was hunting with my $200 machine I would come home with a lot of coins. Now I'm hunting with a $1,200 machine and hardly find any. :happy3:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An old Whites 6000D Super Tuned is deadly accurate IF there is something in the ground to find.......63bkpkr

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the old timers cleaned up the coins ....they get up early too i use a Ace 350 im happy with it so far but im sure ill upgrade after awhile ....but maybe not if i dont find any spots worth hunting

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a whites XLT anad it was a hard hitting machine sure do miss it but I also think my minlab will be as deadly once I get it super tuned in and use to it still in the learning curve with it. They always says if you have no idea what you machine is telling you and your not tuned in to the ground you will not find anything, leave the old and new coins for the rest of us.. HH everyone

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They all work just stick with a top brand name!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread