💵 FOR SALE BEST E-TRAC BATTERY EVER!!!!

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tater Ball

Nov 4, 2012
WV
Detector(s) used
E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
129 is a lot for something that isn't a necessity. Maybe if I detected everyday.

RNB

Jul 3, 2012
So-Cal
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
129 is a lot for something that isn't a necessity. Maybe if I detected everyday.

Hi Bill,
If you hunt once a week for 2 hours the ML-2900 would last you 15 weeks or about 4 months before you would have to charge it up again! "That's Priceless"

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tater Ball said:

I'm wondering if it would void the warranty?

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RNB said:
Read your Manual

It says not to exceed 13 volts.

The ML-2900 Charges to 12.6 volts and shuts off.....

The Answer to your Question is No.

I will stick to the minelab battery pack

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC & TESORO GOLDEN SABRE II---ETRAC COILS :SEF 10x12, SEF 6x8, X-5, Detech 8" concentric, ,--- TESORO COILS- 12x10 TOOLS: Lesche, Profind 25, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out the price for a new stock Minelab battery and charger: they're not much cheaper and this battery blows them away!

Tater Ball

Nov 4, 2012
WV
Detector(s) used
E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I have no doubt it would be awesome to have, and the price is fair as far as batteries cost. I just need other things, wasnt dissing the product one bit. One day I will buy one.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi RNB, will you be making one for the AT Pro?? They seem to be very popular machines, and mine seems to go through the batteries fairly quickly.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It really is WELL worth it!
Oh I have no doubt it would be awesome to have, and the price is fair as far as batteries cost. I just need other things, wasnt dissing the product one bit. One day I will buy one.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really, really, really, really want one of these. My original 1600 rechargable is going to crap, so I am basically stuck with one rechargable (1800) and just batteries ($$$) if that dies early.

Trying to be good and pay off the CC before I buy anything else unnecessary, and you're not helping Soveriegn!

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will definitely save money on alkalines!
I really, really, really, really want one of these. My original 1600 rechargable is going to crap, so I am basically stuck with one rechargable (1800) and just batteries ($$$) if that dies early.

Trying to be good and pay off the CC before I buy anything else unnecessary, and you're not helping Soveriegn!

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I know, but I rarely use those. It's also the middle of winter right now, so I'm not detecting near as much as normal.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a good item to put on the wish list for sure!
Yeah, I know, but I rarely use those. It's also the middle of winter right now, so I'm not detecting near as much as normal.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason.... these things are a real leap in the right direction. Charge.... IF YOU CAN RUN ONE DOWN.... in less than a couple hours. I hunt with mine for a few days in a roll and intentionally left it NOT charged to see if it would bleed down... nope. You have see the price of some of the FAST charge systems guys put together .... and what good are they if the rechargables drain down fast. Put that money into this lith.... its worth every cent to someone who really hunts. They perform outstanding..... you know that feeling you get when the battery is 1/2 empty after a few hour that the machine is loosing depth.... you wont get that with this battery. If you forget to charge it.... no big deal unless you have ran it for a week without charging you pick it up and go ...... OR stick it on the charge briefly. there is even a car charger that works great. Im sold..... love mine.

Dew

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I know it's worth every penny, I'm just trying to pay down debt before I buy anything un-needed. I can still make do with the rechargables I have.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason..... you just think you can make do lol. Ive used rechargables a lot... but nothing like this battery. It just super.

Dew

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this is definitely something you need when you have the funds. I sold my stock battery and charger for around 50 or 60 bucks and put that towards the new one. Seems much cheaper that way!
Oh I know it's worth every penny, I'm just trying to pay down debt before I buy anything un-needed. I can still make do with the rechargables I have.

OP
OP
Sovereignelite

Sovereignelite

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Bloomington Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw a lot of 12 of these new batteries on ebay for around 1300 shipped. If I had the cash...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread