55.5 KB · Views: 588
Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
Yes I'm pretty shure the top was plastic, not possitive thou. I'll keep on digging. I know of some places, but my transpertation is limmited. due to cold weather.Because I ride a motor scooter, no drivers license. And nope never had a dwi lol. I can ride 100+ miles for $3.00 ;D

OP
OP
M

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
Thanks, I love my new scooter saved up the money and ordered it on line from CA it's a Roketa made in china $1050.00 no tax, and free shipping. Got about 1500 miles on her. And it will run up to 55mph, but I dont go over 35, unless someones trying to pave the road with me. Same as the image below.

Attachments

• TAHITI-150.jpg
    TAHITI-150.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 454

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old matchbox stuff is cool to find

I save all of my little cars that I find, most of them are shot but I hang onto em anyway. Nice scooter too! When I get home from Iraq, I'm going to get one of those 80cc bicycle engine kits (The engine is unmarked as to displacement so I can say "Why yes, (Deputy/Officer/Ranger) it's only 49cc's") and mount it on an old single speed Schwinn that I have and put some knobbies on it for my MD 2-tracking assault bike. Kind of a modern-day Whizzer if any of are um..."more experienced" Forum members remember those.

Here's a couple pics of the Matchbox that you found with the top on:

Mbox68.jpg

mis_1098.jpg

WTG!!!

HH,
SgtSki

OP
OP
M

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
Wow thats pretty, 8) I'd say yours is worth about $50.00 I'd not sell it thou. And yeah I know what you mean about them cc's, my'a 150, but the copper's dont seem to mind. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread