Ccarson

Dec 20, 2014
El Monte,Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer
Minelab eureka
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my best find is my detecting buddy. I got a friend into detecting about 3 years but hard core for the last two. He has a nice hord of finds. Last year we hit a snow area and he got a gold ring. That really got his fire cooking so we hit another snow area the next day and he got this image.jpg . He beat me on gold and silver last year. But it's all fun and an adventure. Today I went out for about 5hrs and came out with just over $4.00 in clad and some junk jewlery. Nothing worth posting. But my buddy shows up and says to me I think I found some gold today. I said cool all I got was a skunk. He says hold out ur hand. So I did and he drops this into my hands image.jpg . I'm like what the fhuk it has my initials. How the hell did u find a ring with my initials. I'm so fhuking jealous. He had a big grin on his face and said that's for you. He had three of the diamonds from the engagement ring he found put into it. All I could say was wow thanks dude. Like the title says you can't beat a good buddy. Happy hunting and good luck.

Upvote 25

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow great rings !

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Now that's a real friend! Great ring finds

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our hobby has so many layers of awesomeness and this is one of them. Congrats, you certainly have a great friend there.
ZDD

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's great. cherish your true friends, because they are few and far between. about the only time anyone claims to be my friend is when they want to borrow something

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great friend indeed, and SWEET finds!!!!
Congrats to both of you,:thumbsup:
MM

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
you are a rich man indeed when you have a real true friend, they go thru the thick and thin with you and stick it out even when you are at your worst. they even surprise you occasionally. the great find is the friend, the awesome ring is just a bonus. it is good to see someone has a friend like that, congrats

unfound

Apr 15, 2014
Western Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great hunting buddy !!! I hope you two are still at it with detectors attached to your walkers some day. This hobby truly does pay more dividends than most, in so many ways.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fantastic GOLD rings! Congratulations!

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful one to detect with thru the years. You started together and the finds will come for years ahead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions