Best finds for last 2 weeks!

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
The last two weeks have been good for me, 14k gold band with 3 small diamonds, 12k gold cross, thin platinum ring with small diamond, braided silver ring, three silver with turquoise, two old blackend silver rings, silver heart pendent with stones plus other items shown. All found at the beach during the last two weeks.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 617
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 611
Upvote 0

Birgit

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2009
Hello everybody!
I'm quite new to this hobby but really enjoy it. Is this an ordinary find for just two weeks of MDing? this much gold scrap?
If it is, I will definitely put more effort into it.

OP
OP
Jaws2

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
Muddyhandz said:
I'm reading your description and see nothing about that big, heavy bracelet. Is that puppy gold?
Nice finds!
Dave.

I was happy when I first saw it, but sorry to say, not gold.

bigp2 said:
Muddyhandz said:
I'm reading your description and see nothing about that big, heavy bracelet. Is that puppy gold?
Nice finds!
Dave.

I was happy when I first saw it, but sorry to say, not gold.

I bet it gave you a rush. Still, exceptionally well for two weeks worth of loot.
WTG!
Dave.

Birgit

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2009
Muddyhandz said:
I bet it gave you a rush. Still, exceptionally well for two weeks worth of loot.
WTG!
Dave.

I guess that answers my question...
...but I still have two left though: how much will you be getting from that diamond ring? and would it be possible for you to live off metal detecting? I've found some jewellery during my MD'ing, but not enough to sustain me when I sell my gold.

BB

twincapes

Jan 21, 2007
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 w Pro performance coil, Garrett Pro-pointer
Nice finds...thats close to my season worth of keeper jewelry but I'm a land hunter.

Birgit, those are primarily beach, specifically in the water finds if I'm not mistaken. It depends what kind of TH'ing you are doing, but one probably shouldn't expect those results every 2 weeks. ;D

Birgit

Tenderfoot
Nov 16, 2009
I see, thanks! I've actually been quite lucky the first couple of rounds now this week. At least more gold scrap then I expected.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread