65.7 KB · Views: 698
Upvote 0

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
:o I think I might have one or two plain ones!

You know how to make people feel crap at detecting :D

I love that gold one :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:

Hopefully, I make them feel like doing more...... :wink:

Yes, the Gold one may never have an equal in my career :icon_pirat:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:

Hopefully, I make them feel like doing more...... :wink:

Yes, the Gold one may never have an equal in my career :icon_pirat:

I feel like doing more every time I see you in agony :D

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Only a couple of broken pieces for me.
:icon_scratch: & you mirror my farm/field hunting, thought a few more would turn up :dontknow:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
Iron Patch said:
Only a couple of broken pieces for me.
:icon_scratch: & you mirror my farm/field hunting, thought a few more would turn up :dontknow:

It's possible I could have dug 5 or 6 but when things aren't complete I usually don't have much interest.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
::)

I'v just come out of the bloody freezing garage, looking for Bale Seals for IPs thread:protest: I come inside and see you have posted this :o now I will have to go back in tomorrow :D

SS

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:

I'v just come out of the bloody freezing garage, looking for Bale Seals for IPs thread:protest: I come inside and see you have posted this :o now I will have to go back in tomorrow :D

SS

So how many Spanish silver you got in the garage? Might be next, and am just trying to save you a trip. ;D

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
Silver Searcher said:

SS

So how many Spanish silver you got in the garage? Might be next, and am just trying to save you a trip. ;D
I won't need to go looking for those :'( only ever seen one found, that was on a rally :)

mile-ender

Jun 29, 2009
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are a riot!
With all the snow here, reading your posts is one of the few things keeping a smile on my face :D
Your all making me feel like I've got a heck of a lot of catching up to do come spring! How long have you guys been at this anyway? I'm sure I'm not the only one looking at these posts feeling inadequate :tongue3:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mile-ender said:
You guys are a riot!
With all the snow here, reading your posts is one of the few things keeping a smile on my face :D
Your all making me feel like I've got a heck of a lot of catching up to do come spring! How long have you guys been at this anyway? I'm sure I'm not the only one looking at these posts feeling inadequate :tongue3:

They're in the UK, so it's like dog years. ;D For me it's just 10 regular years.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
mile-ender said:
You guys are a riot!

They're in the UK, so it's like dog years. ;D For me it's just 10 regular years.
This year will be my 10th, of pounding the fields ;D

SS

mile-ender

Jun 29, 2009
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
Iron Patch said:
mile-ender said:
You guys are a riot!

SS
Okay, now I don't feel so bad. I'm only gonna be starting my third so I've got time to catch up :)
Now just have to get some pics up in those other threads to show I can roll with the best of ya's :D

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mile-ender said:
Silver Searcher said:
Iron Patch said:
mile-ender said:
You guys are a riot!

SS
Okay, now I don't feel so bad. I'm only gonna be starting my third so I've got time to catch up :)
Now just have to get some pics up in those other threads to show I can roll with the best of ya's :D

Many years, as I've done over 20.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
mile-ender said:
Silver Searcher said:
Iron Patch said:
mile-ender said:
You guys are a riot!

SS

Your not even 20 years old are you :laughing7:

SS

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
mile-ender said:
Silver Searcher said:
Iron Patch said:
mile-ender said:
You guys are a riot!

SS

Your not even 20 years old are you :laughing7:

SS

Its all that fresh air, same as when the office ask how the hell are you so skinny with all the food you eat :D

goldnow

Apr 10, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
This is my only watch winder that I found, but it is a nice one, I think. Both sides pictured..Has a military feel about it.

Attachments

• Mvc-119f.jpg
    Mvc-119f.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 595
  • Mvc-118f.jpg
    Mvc-118f.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 572

goldnow

Apr 10, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
mile-ender said:
You guys are a riot!

I've only been doing this since August '09, and only on my own 2.5 acres, and my neighbor's acre, and have some nice pieces, though not in the quantities the POME's have. Can't wait till Spring and start the thousand acre virgin fields at the bottom of our valley.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread