Groundhogg

Apr 16, 2022
Franklin, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had my first "permission" in 20 yrs yesterday. No coins, buttons, or bullets but hand fulls of trash...beer can that was hit by a lawnmower(signals everywhere), tent stake, Vienna sausage can, and much much more trash. I'm a little rusty. On the learning curve with new technology but it sure is good to be back in the game after 20+ years. Best of luck to all on your next hunt.

Had my first "permission" in 20 yrs yesterday. No coins, buttons, or bullets but hand fulls of trash...beer can that was hit by a lawnmower(signals everywhere), tent stake, Vienna sausage can, and much much more trash. I'm a little rusty. On the learning curve with new technology but it sure is good to be back in the game after 20+ years. Best of luck to all on your next hunt.
Like you, am back after 15 years of absence. Am retired so have the time to get the best “trash” I can find.

Groundhogg welcome to Treasurenet . This is a great forum :)

Bud-J Welcome to you also to this very fine forum

Great attitudes, guys!
The lawnmower aluminum cans scenario is called canslaw.
Good luck next time out and Happy Hunting to all.

Welcome both of you, Groundhogg & Bud-J, to the forum and back to treasure hunting from Oregon!

Welcome back! I’m going through similar circumstances. Don’t worry about being rusty. You’ll find a lot more than if if you didn’t even try. I consider every detecting trip a success, regardless of what’s “in the holes.”

Welcome back! I’m going through similar circumstances. Don’t worry about being rusty. You’ll find a lot more than if if you didn’t even try. I consider every detecting trip a success, regardless of what’s “in the holes.”
Amen to that I'm headed back tomorrow to dig some more trash 😁

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back