Best huntig

supertraq

May 8, 2014
Pcola fl
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz6a,,,Fisher cz-20,,,,Teknetics gamma 6000,,"Tek Eurotek pro ,,Fisher gold bug s.e 2.9er,,Tek T2 ltd se,,Tek T2+,,Minelab Vanquish 540 and 340 and a new Nokta Legend and Garret Infinium
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
outstanding.gif
Especially not having to gut anything! :)

I hear ya, don't forget packing it out watching over you shoulder for grizzlies.

Just to argue the other side....1. I don't have to tumble my deer before I can use it.....2. I don't have to spend hours researching it's value either...3. There probably wasn't a previous owner to worry about.....4. Indians won't want me to rebury it......5. It's less than 50 years old so ARPA can take a hike.....6. I don't have to dig in concrete hard ground to recover it.

Just to argue the other side....1. I don't have to tumble my deer before I can use it.....2. I don't have to spend hours researching it's value either...3. There probably wasn't a previous owner to worry about.....4. Indians won't want me to rebury it......5. It's less than 50 years old so ARPA can take a hike.....6. I don't have to dig in concrete hard ground to recover it.

LMAO! Well stated Cudamark Lol!

yea but for under $40 dollars I get a license and then I can kill me a deer and have over a 100 lbs of meat in the freezer for the yrs. And I spent less time in the wood hunting deer then I do hunting coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back