Best Manufacturer - Blue Bowl and Spiral Wheel?

Fossil4Life

Jul 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There seems to be many manufacturers (and as many iterations) of the Blue Bowl and the Spiral Wheel. Who are good/best manufacturers that make this equipment? I'd rather spend money the right way once on quality gold recovery equipment than regret it later. So, does anyone have any recommendations on the best manufacturers to hit up for these two pieces of equipment?

Note: The Blue Bowl and Spiral Wheel will be used for small operations only, by my wife and I.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a black magic on the way now and I am saving up my cons for it! I may eventually get a blue bowl also but I have been VERY impressed with the videos that I have seen. My understanding is any miller table has trouble with flat gold though...

I guess we shall see. I hope it will be here next week....

Just run the Miller table with a bit of Jet Dry in your water and classify properly; that should fix it. And remember, the water flow should be smooth and just fast enough to move the black sands; the gold will stay. I am running very fine stuff and it usually doesn't move at all.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yuuuup, that's all you need, Jetdry, water flow, table angle. My test videos were not to be viewed as what I could or could not capture. I use the table two different ways. In the field I use it once the con has been worked down in a pan. I then dump the pan on the table to capture visible gold with water flow greater than what's needed to capture the fine gold. I then jar what was wash down to my second containment to process at a later date in my down time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread