best place to buy silver??

drpineapple

Apr 27, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Try over at Goldismoney. I've posted a few posts for silver American Eagles for around $20 each (There are ads and each ad usually is for two at that price). There are some gold offers too. Search the sub forum for other posts. It is not necessarily the "best" especially if you are looking for quantity. You should post your question there for some other opinions. In quantity maybe Apmex.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=439477

placerman

Oct 11, 2005
I guess depending on what you are looking for, you could just do it here.

If I had the extra money I would be buying all the halves I could get from board members here.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
check with the guys in the "precious metals" forum. there are several posts there right now talking about different places to buy and sell. i bet you could gain alot of info and answer alot of your own questions just by reading the posts there. BTW alot of us from here(CRH) are there also. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

pitbull1111

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2010
called that number a bought a 2010 Silver Eagle for 19.50 with free shipping! limit was 1. thanks for the ad

drpineapple

Apr 27, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
If you want more than one ASE there are about five ads and you could get 10-15 ounces total for an average of $21/ou. You can scan the board for the other ads.

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
pitbull1111 said:
i thought this would be the best place to ask this question. Where you any of you consider the best place to buy silver bullion? eaither websites or in Michigan. i wanted to buy some 1 OZ BARS OR COINS.

I would say APMEX.com. Btw, are you living in Japan right now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread