Best price for the 10 inch D2 coil

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do your community a favor and go buy from your local dealer. JoeBlowsdetectors.com isn't putting any money into your local area.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is something to be said about buying local. Seeing as how you have a White's machine find something really cool with it, take pictures, write an interesting customer story it and with pictures share it with White's. If they like your story and want to use it on their site and in advertising they will offer you an accessory certificate good for $100 worth of accessories. Or, you get $100 off the price of the coil you want. No harm, no foul and White's authorized..................63bkpkr

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah well I used Joe blow. Com and saved about $250 on my V3i. Not going to take that kind of hit for sake of Joe blow detector shop. I tried to talk him down $100 and he wouldn't budge a dime. So it's his loss. I tried. Oh and mine came with the 10 d2.

Last edited:

JT_hunter

Oct 28, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 di Pro - Fisher CZ5 - Garrett AT pro - Whites M6 - Garrett Sea Hunter MK ll - Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought a whites M6 from my local dealer, only because he came down $100 bucks plus he threw in a coil cover. My plan was to give the guy a shot if he gave me a good price I would take the state tax hit 7% so $42 bucks. He worked with me and got my business, and will be getting more in the future. If he didn't budge I would have ordered online Kellyco has it for $599.99 shipped.

Last edited:

scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions