Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MrPoptop said:
Has to be under $500
Else we will just get another AT-Pro.

Kind of pushing it with the DD coils. I would keep an eye on the classified forums here or you could try personal messaging some of the dealers here on T'net like Woodland detectors as he has some good feedback.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
bigtim1973 said:
MrPoptop said:
Has to be under $500

Kind of pushing it with the DD coils. I would keep an eye on the classified forums here or you could try personal messaging some of the dealers here on T'net like Woodland detectors as he has some good feedback.
Yes but ..Woodland detectors like Bigboy detectors ... are not White dealers.......

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
bigtim1973 said:
MrPoptop said:
Has to be under $500

Yes but ..Woodland detectors like Bigboy detectors ... are not White dealers.......

But they may have a used one some one traded in. They always post in the for trade classified section.

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
Not that much mark up on detectors. No dealer is getting rich selling machines. I know because I'm a dealer. The D2 retails for 249. Coupled to a new M6 for under 500? Not going to happen. That's a money loosing deal for a dealer. Best to keep a look out for a used M6 and D2 coil. But the 950 stock coil is a great coil on the M6. The 5.3 coil is a little better though.

chukers

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
khouse said:
Not that much mark up on detectors. No dealer is getting rich selling machines. I know because I'm a dealer. The D2 retails for 249. Coupled to a new M6 for under 500? Not going to happen. That's a money loosing deal for a dealer. Best to keep a look out for a used M6 and D2 coil. But the 950 stock coil is a great coil on the M6. The 5.3 coil is a little better though.

I liked the 950 coil way better then the D2 so I put one on my V3i... never looked back pin pointing one the D2 is a major pain!

Chukers

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
Chukers, Something to be said about a round concentric coil - dead on pinpointing for sure. This is just one reason I like the 5.3 coil. The other reason is that you can sweep in any direction without moving you body around the target.

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
Chukers, Something to be said about a round concentric coil - dead on pinpointing for sure. This is just one reason I like the 5.3 coil. The other reason is that you can sweep in any direction without moving you body around the target. Well that goes for any round concentric coil.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread