Best silver day so far and some other stuff.

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got loose on Sunday for a couple hours with Dano and scored a 1939 half on my third hole in an abandoned yard. I didn't find much else there, one wheat and some modern. The half was under a coat hanger which made me think it might have been masked and that's why it wasn't dug before. Next we hit another permission in town that has previously yielded clad but no silver. On my next to last hole scored a 1945 Quarter. That's 22 silvers since feb 1 with the deus. Also posted a pic of some other scores at a 1890 permission from a couple weeks ago. 1902,1906 v nickels and an 1888 wheat. IMG_0111.JPGIMG_0065.JPG

Upvote 21
I'm interested in those cufflinks. Is there a design on the front?

Two V nickels, an Indian Head, and a Walker! I'm in lust.

Well done sir!

Nice selection of coins.

Super hunt - Congratulations! :headbang:

I'm interested in those cufflinks. Is there a design on the front?

I have yet to clean them. Not sure of what to use. The cuff link looks old but don't see a design without cleaning. I'll check it out tonight if someone tells me how to clean it.

Nice finds buddy! Hopefully this weekend will be just as good.
I can't wait, hopefully we will be posting more pics soon.

So you must be liking the deus by now, pretty nice finds with an always sweet walker. congrats

I have yet to clean them. Not sure of what to use. The cuff link looks old but don't see a design without cleaning. I'll check it out tonight if someone tells me how to clean it.
Try a cue tip dipped in Hydrogen Peroxide.

At first glance they looked like typical late 18th / early 19th century oval cufflinks. The wire loop and the one oval are pretty standard. But the other half is a much more elongated oval, which is not normal.

Nice finds!

Congrats on some great coins. Walking Libs are always nice to see in the plug !

At first glance they looked like typical late 18th / early 19th century oval cufflinks. The wire loop and the one oval are pretty standard. But the other half is a much more elongated oval, which is not normal.
q

I couldn't see any designs on them or marks once cleaned lightly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back