elk ivory beads 005 new size.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Neat! Thanks for sharing.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Dear theaspenman ...oh ye of little words....would you care to add anything about that find...when ...how ...where .....a little story perhaps.... :)

From we who like stories....

OP
OP
theaspenman

theaspenman

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2008
cedar city ut.
Detector(s) used
minelab
I build aspen log fences and other fences for a living, I was cutting aspen poles, and while i was draging some logs down to the truck, I alwas have my eyes peeled for heads ect, i seen these white round things out of the corner of my eye, looked like puca shells at first, tell i pick them up, noticed the drill holes on the back of them. ther were bout a dozen of them, I have teenage boys that help me work, so i gave a few to the boys, and one to my friend who owns a wildlife museum by Bryce canyon natl. park, he has some native american artifacts there.. the area is around pangutch lake in southern utah, just in case any of you guys are around the area, I don't mind sharing info, or taking people out to my spots. I'm not thebest story teller hope this works thanks for the comments guys n gals, hope to meet some of ya, and happy hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread