• 20170311_225902.jpg
    20170311_225902.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, I dont believe I seen these before. ty for sharing.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I think the 4 on the left side of the first pic are all non-masters. The one I like is really odd if it's a patch... it looks like an Alley Carnival in color. I think the blue/yellow is probably an Akro, as well as the green and red, and the one on the left might be CAC striped opaque. All really nice ones in that group.

OP
OP
wheelerite

wheelerite

Feb 2, 2008
canby,oregon
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Thanks cheese . They have always been in my masters group for one reason or the other. The ones that look like akros have traits of masters also. Yhe one you said looks cac never occurred to me that might be. I have never seen a striped opaque with those colors. The ones I have seen have only two colors and the colors look thin. If you know what I mean. What ever they are they have always been some of my favorites.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Sometimes the CACs like that have more colors and they are more valuable when they do. There is some detail lacking in the pics, it could be an akro too. Masters pretty much never have a wide cut line, they are usually pretty narrow. Sometimes the cut line goes to a thin point even. Akro seams are wide and curved like a man's thumbnail, Masters are short and curved like a woman's pinky nail, sometimes "V" shaped, if that helps.

OP
OP
wheelerite

wheelerite

Feb 2, 2008
canby,oregon
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Thought I put up 3 pictures yesterday, guess the one showing the other seem. My other picture shows that on that marble a wide seam that looks like the akro seems. I haven't seen other marbles marked akro at any shows or on line that looks like these. what ever they are I like them a lot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread