Bettern Nuttin

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better'n Nuttin

Actually last Sunday's hunt. Got rained out. :( Otherwise, may have had a lot more to show. At least it is something. It was kinda funny though, because my partner's detector wasn't waterproof, so, he sat out and watched me pull clad out of the ground. I was like, just take your machine under a tree or something. It didn't feel right to me, that he had to sit out, I felt bad a little. But, I gave up eventually because myself, I am not waterproof. Oh well. GL & HH!!

Attachments

• IMG_1683.JPG
    IMG_1683.JPG
    838.4 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Nice bunch of clad. Is the heart brass, bronze, or gold??...it is a nice little find regardless.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
My detector isn't waterproof either, so I take a small plastic bag along to tie tightly around the electronic box for those times I'd rather be wet than home, lol. Andi

JanThorCro

Aug 29, 2012
The Land of Captain Crunch
Detector(s) used
DFX

Starting to understand the machine. :)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a delicate chain. I can picture my trowel making a meal out of it... :laughing9:

That hearts pretty cool too. Nice finds.

OP
OP
Jarl

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RON (PA) I think it must be electroplated junk, so doesn't appear to be anything of value. I find lots of junk jewelry. The chain was in there wrapped around the heart and yes quite delicate. I probably left some of it in there, maybe the clasp too. The silvery domed thing I think is supposed to have been an earring as it has a small round spot inside in the middle that could have been for a post, but I think the thing is AL and not silver. The other is a rivet. Thanks for the comments everyone, I'll try to really shine through this weekend. GL & HH all. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread