duoglbuck

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Series II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to chime in here . I bought a claim from Mr. Green . My paperwork arrived rather quickly . My name is now recorded with the county ( within 10 days of purchase) as my research and my phone calls and direct conversation with the county recorder have verified . I am now in the final phase which is having my name and address show up on the lr2000 . I have made several phone calls to the BLM to get information on the process . I will let you all know if and when that happens , as of now I have no reason to believe it will not . I'm not sure what has happened here but for me so far so good .

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just wanted to chime in here . I bought a claim from Mr. Green . My paperwork arrived rather quickly . My name is now recorded with the county ( within 10 days of purchase) as my research and my phone calls and direct conversation with the county recorder have verified . I am now in the final phase which is having my name and address show up on the lr2000 . I have made several phone calls to the BLM to get information on the process . I will let you all know if and when that happens , as of now I have no reason to believe it will not . I'm not sure what has happened here but for me so far so good .

Congrats. It just may be that all the trouble taken by others here to identify Mr Green as a fraud have caused him to actually to cooperate with you instead of stiffing you. Please keep us updated.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. It just may be that all the trouble taken by others here to identify Mr Green as a fraud have caused him to actually to cooperate with you instead of stiffing you. Please keep us updated.

It appears so...

Erik Hartzell started this thread on 1/20/15, he won his auction on 12/12/14.

Raimund Green took Erik's money and filed with the county and the BLM around 1/12/15, putting the claim that
Erik paid for in Raimund Greens name... He has apparently done this to quite a few people.

But looky what we have here... Raimund Green actually filed some quit claim deeds, 5 of them, not enough to cover all the
claims he has sold in Sierra county in the past 6 months, but the scumbag thief actually did something. Maybe he sleeps
better at night knowing that he is only screwing over 90% of his customers instead of 100%.

I'm still out $450.

16449047497_d6a98011d9_z.jpg

Nothing has shown up on the LR2000 yet.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be funny if multiple people keep bidding on the claims and just don't pay it so nobody else gets scammed....

Seems that might be happening. 4 of Raimund Green's (aka Goldseeker77) 5 auctions up right now are "re-listed due to non-payment". And they are
listed in 'real estate', so he has to pay the fee weather the property is sold or not.

duoglbuck

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Series II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our claim was filed properly with the county and the BLM LR2000 . It took appx 5 weeks . It's all good on my end . He responded to all my e-mails in a timely manor . I don't know what transpired in your situation so I can only go with what I know . Have you contacted the county and the BLM to address your concerns ?

duoglbuck

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Series II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is interesting . all of his auctions have been pulled off of ebay . I guess I really did get lucky. I am somewhat taken back this. There is something amiss .

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is interesting . all of his auctions have been pulled off of ebay . I guess I really did get lucky. I am somewhat taken back this. There is something amiss .

The only thing amiss is that Raimund Green is a thief..

Are you VictorysGolds brother? That's the only positive that has shown up in a LOOOONNNNGGGGGG time.

If you are, don't be surprised when you find somebody out there that thinks they already own it... Bought and paid for back in December..
20AC New Mexico Placer Gold Mining Claim Sierra County Hillsboro | eBay

duoglbuck

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Series II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes on the brother . We re the legitimate owners at this time . Don't know about the other guy you mentioned but the claim was re-listed due to non payment . My brother would'nt cough up a dime til it showed up on the LR2000 . which it did (he's half owner now) . I had many conversations with the Sierra County clerk of records and the New Mexico BLM office before I even bid . I did notice the auction you posted does not have a NMMC serial number . Also something I don't quite understand is that auction winner has "not a registered user " next to his bid . Any way we can talk privately ?

victorysgold

Feb 24, 2008
Durham, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 3.2, Garrett Propointer II,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had my doubts about this deal going through, but it did. Lucky us?

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

That's a MINEFINDERS claim. They sell hundreds of claims all through Nevada and Arizona.

Interesting to note that almost all the gold shown is from a placer - not a lode claim as advertised. The gold that isn't placer is cold pour melted gold made to appear as if they are placer nuggets. The gold shown is from several different locations.

Misleading advertising at the least. Why anyone would buy a claim is beyond me. Several members here have gotten productive claims of their own with just a little research. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had my doubts about this deal going through, but it did. Lucky us?

Paperwork doesn't make a valid claim. Could be another claim already there or the claim area could be closed to entry. There might be no minerals at all. There might be no stakes/monuments or access could be impossible. You can't know those things from paperwork.

Go mine the claim and tell us if you are "Lucky". I hope so. Maybe you could rename the claim "I hope so". :laughing7:

Good luck, I wish you
Heavy Pans

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
Why don't you go after him in court and file a claim on the property you paid him for, seeing as he does not own it properly, it is open for claiming, and if he trys to stop you, you certainly have enough evidence to bury him

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That's a MINEFINDERS claim. They sell hundreds of claims all through Nevada and Arizona. Interesting to note that almost all the gold shown is from a placer - not a lode claim as advertised. The gold that isn't placer is cold pour melted gold made to appear as if they are placer nuggets. The gold shown is from several different locations. Misleading advertising at the least. Why anyone would buy a claim is beyond me. Several members here have gotten productive claims of their own with just a little research. :thumbsup: Heavy Pans

Clay is right go over to MyLandMatters do some research and file your own good claim for less than his transfer fee. Leave a donation while your there that site is doing great things for us looking for claims and mining.

bobw53

Oct 23, 2014
Hatch, New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I'm weird... but to me, buying a claim would be akin to buying somebody's used underwear. :dontknow:

Now I know that, then I didn't.

My father and I knew it was a gamble to begin with. All the stuff I learned along the way has been fantastic though... If Raimund Green had
sent me some paperwork, I probably wouldn't have had a clue, but he didn't, and I got educated pretty fast... I've learned how to read all
kinds of cool maps, and I've found out that the folks down at the BLM office are pretty friendly, and the ladies at the county clerks office
are really nice too. I may have found a little bit of gold along the way also.

Paperwork doesn't make a valid claim. Could be another claim already there or the claim area could be closed to entry. There might be no minerals at all. There might be no stakes/monuments or access could be impossible. You can't know those things from paperwork.

I was messing around the other day, and looking at Victorysgold and Duoglbucks claim. It is in the north half of the SE quarter, and there are
4 active load claims(active for 25 years) that cross from the NE quarter into the SE quarter. I didn't pull the LN's of the lode claims, but simple math says it might
not have gone as smoothly as they think. The land is BLM, open to mineral entry,

And I guarantee there is at least some Gold there, you almost have to be brain dead to not find at least little bit of color out here.
Just for fun last week... Bunch of gopher or ground squirrel holes.. They leave these little tailings piles all over the place, so I took
a bucket of gopher tailings from the middle of the road (dirt track).. And sure enough... GOLD!!! Not a lot, but enough to make me smile.

I'm moderately curious about this also.. His feedback is down in the 50's and 60's... Also about 2 weeks ago I contacted Themac.. The company
that bought out New Mexico Copper Corp, the ones trying to get the Copper Flats mine back up and running.. They own a ton of lode claims and
a ton of patented land up in the Hillsboro area, and Raimund Green was selling a claim that overlaid some of their stuff.. (and its not the first time)
I wonder if they had something to do with it..

itspaidfor

Feb 18, 2015
LeClaire,Ia
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a MINEFINDERS claim. They sell hundreds of claims all through Nevada and Arizona.

Interesting to note that almost all the gold shown is from a placer - not a lode claim as advertised. The gold that isn't placer is cold pour melted gold made to appear as if they are placer nuggets. The gold shown is from several different locations.

Misleading advertising at the least. Why anyone would buy a claim is beyond me. Several members here have gotten productive claims of their own with just a little research. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans
Thats why I posted it so damn phoney I had to laugh!

Cherokee Red

Mar 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, new to the site as a member but have looked it over in the past and read with interest. Unfortunately I found this post as I too was doing some research on good ole Raimund. Looks like my suspicions have come true. I bought a claim from him going on a month now and he has kind of dropped off of the radar. No sales anymore on E Bay, no response from any e-mails asking for any updates on the BLM or county recording. He did reply early on and said he would keep me up to date but I guess he isn't a man, can't keep his word. I do know that the claim that I bought has been recorded with the BLM and he was sent a serial number about a two weeks ago. Sierra county has not received anything from him as of yet. I am staying on top of what I can and have all info concerning my findings,all of the receipts and correspondence that has so far taken place, and all is in writing. I will keep you guys up to date on what occurs with him and I and hope it turns out good. I see that his last e-bay feedback concerns a gentleman who states he bought several claims and was scammed and is now threatening legal action. I too will take action if need be, heck I'll even travel to San Antonio for court if need be. Take care guys I'll keep you posted on my outcome and hope you guys will get your problems with him settled as well.

duoglbuck

Tenderfoot
Feb 16, 2015
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX Series II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We made it to the claim and lo and behold there were actually corner markers . But they were from 2011 and it was originally an 80 acre claim . Looks like he had 2 good markers and used them to cut out our 20 acres from the original 80 acre claim , and incorporated them into our claim . We at least had something to go by . The gps numbers were exact on 2 markers . 2 were off by a good bit . We got info off of the quit claim info in the pvc pipe and we contacted the original owners from 2011 ( no reply yet ) . We absolutely loved it out there . We did find gold but the value was more in the journey for my brother and I . Why it is we didn't get the shaft is beyond me . I hate to hear about folks getting screwed by this guy . He certainly did disappear off of ebay which is a big indicator of wrongdoing .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread