Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You!!!

I was going crazy thinking I had a problem with my antique junk computer! Sry, for driving you nuts with PM's!!:laughing7:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I guess it works like a username for certain sites where any punctuation marks can't be used.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff!!! That's exactly what it is!! Not that I doubted you!

I can't get into any threads with the apostrophe in the title! I was able to get into all them before? Anyhow! Just glad to know what it is! Not that it matters, but It was just one of those things I was trying everything and was frustrated because I couldn't figure it out!!!!!!:laughing7:

If someone can take it out of my title in the prospecting journals that would be awesome! Maybe, it will keep me from rambling everywhere else!:laughing7: When ever! No hurry ! Thank you!!!

Last edited:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't do it, it wasn't me this time! :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can get to the thread through apps but it want let me edit title at the moment and I can usually edit any title using tapatalk or treasurenet ap..... I will keep checking it may give me the option to edit eventually, I get edit option on other threads so it isn't the app....

Jeff!!! That's exactly what it is!! Not that I doubted you!

I can't get into any threads with the apostrophe in the title! I was able to get into all them before? Anyhow! Just glad to know what it is! Not that it matters, but It was just one of those things I was trying everything and was frustrated because I couldn't figure it out!!!!!!:laughing7:

If someone can take it out of my title in the prospecting journals that would be awesome! Maybe, it will keep me from rambling everywhere else!:laughing7: When ever! No hurry ! Thank you!!!

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can get to the thread through apps but it want let me edit title at the moment and I can usually edit any title using tapatalk or treasurenet ap..... I will keep checking it may give me the option to edit eventually, I get edit option on other threads so it isn't the app....

I'm not sure if this is related...I had a heck of a time even posting the thread. I tried and tried, even pm'd Jeff bugging him about it, then I tried a few more times and it went. So, maybe it's that forum? I have no clue how this stuff works, just pulling for a guess! :laughing7:

I had no problem looking around and posting in other threads in there before I started a thread in there! Since I posted that thread, I've had problems in that forum. Maybe just coincidence!:dontknow:

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didn't do it, it wasn't me this time! :dontknow:

Come on Karen.... we hatched our plan PERFECTLY!!!!!! OK...ok, she just learned to post pics awhile ago and I have all I can do to turn this damn desktop on. So WE BOTH DON"T KNOW...:BangHead:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its because the apostrophe is now politically incorrect.....just guessing

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe Apple products are not affected by this because I have no problem opening threads.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll figure it out one of these days...and the next day they will change it all!
That sound about right to you Brad?

2 days ago on some threads when I tried to post, it told me I had posted in the last five minutes and had to wait. When it was my first post. I had to click out of that thread then back in and my post would be posted.
Am I confusing anyone besides me?

Brother Al

Jul 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors?
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We'll figure it out one of these days...and the next day they will change it all!

2 days ago on some threads when I tried to post, it told me I had posted in the last five minutes and had to wait. When it was my first post. I had to click out of that thread then back in and my post would be posted.

Huh?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

happened to me a few days ago again .

Both... received that message & was confused.
not necessarily in that order.

not real sure.... But wondering if I double Clicked Post

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe Apple products are not affected by this because I have no problem opening threads.

well, of course! IOS is why.

I - Incompatable
O- Operating
S - System

That's why it works when others get stumped. Of course, under normal conditions, it can get a bit wonky online.

----------------

Hope you can take a joke, because the above statements are definitely done "tongue in cheek".

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol - Brother Al!

So I'm not alone in the e-weird world! I don't think I double licked....uh, clicked...my I-pad is out to do me, again!
I swear if you guys saw some of the words this thing substitutes it is either hilarious or very embarrassing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions