BEWARE

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
Thank you. Not that I'm going to use these people, but youv'e got to be a little more dicriptive here though. What exactly is the problem.

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tom what was the problem? What caused this to be fraud? We all would like to know. Can you please give more info. I checked out their website and they are out of Indonesia.

alten

May 31, 2011
treasurehound said:
Tom what was the problem? What caused this to be fraud? We all would like to know. Can you please give more info. I checked out their website and they are out of Indonesia.

I am a new member for two reasons. I am retired and interested in treasure hunting and also wanted to log on to let people know that this site(kingsmetaldetector.com) is a fraud. On May the 10th of this year I ordered an mxt and paid by money transfer on May11th. Since paying I can get no response from the site. I will gladly post my money transfer receipt if anyone is not believing.
I have contacted cyber crimes unit in Indonesia and hopefully they will do something to get rid of this site. I am contacting a lawyer there, but am a little reluctant to send him a 100 bucks for his services as the lawyer could be relative of the site..lol.. Anyhow thanks for reading

alten

May 31, 2011
relichunters said:
This is why you never purchase anything from out of the country.

In my working days I have purchase over a million dollars in equipment at different parts of the world (US and UK) including Indonesia. It was my fault that I didn't check closer, age has it's downfall, but you can't brand the rest of the world because of one bad apple. My post was merely to inform and not to brand a country. There are deceptive sites in Canada where I live, along with the added 13% tax they add to everything that makes buying worldwide quite enticing. thks for reading

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread