Beyond Mythology: Nagas as the Original Gods of Civilization #mystery #history #shorts

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lightspirt this is only allowed on our politics forum. Thread will be deleted.

Non-sense forum is
"Where the absurd, ridiculous and nonsensical posts" are posted, majority of your threads here do not belong in this forum.

OP
OP
lightspirt

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Lightspirt this is only allowed on our politics forum. Thread will be deleted.

Non-sense forum is
"Where the absurd, ridiculous and nonsensical posts" are posted, majority of your threads here do not belong in this forum.
Could you help me out Treasure hunter. Where would i find the info. on the cost of becoming a Charter Member ? Is there a section for news or that is not allowed? I have trouble with determining which category things belong in. Id like to put out some info. to people to help protect themselves and loved ones. I got exposed to somethings that i never knew was going on, from being exposed to it thru a person i left camp on my property . Thanks for any help.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could you help me out Treasure hunter. Where would i find the info. on the cost of becoming a Charter Member ? Is there a section for news or that is not allowed? I have trouble with determining which category things belong in. Id like to put out some info. to people to help protect themselves and loved ones. I got exposed to somethings that i never knew was going on, from being exposed to it thru a person i left camp on my property . Thanks for any help.

A hot link to our rules and terms is found in my signature below each post.

At top page is link that says Charter Member
If you don't see it hit the little right arrow (>) just to left of your profile picture. It will guide you. The cist is $20 a year.

If you have something to post and it might be or is controversial then it may it goes on our Charter Member forum. Anything political or religious goes there. You talk about laws that affect our hobby, but not in political way.

:occasion14:

OP
OP
lightspirt

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Thank you Treasure Hunter. I think i might go with Charter membership. Sounds like there could be some good reading and discussion on there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions