BH Gold Digger

Frank Rempel

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2012
Very basic machine & easy to use so i spent alot of time digging up everything trash related except for the nickel & penny.
With the lower Columbia river just minutes from the house I would like to search the shoreline but don't know if the coil is waterproof. Can someone let me know one way or the other. The manual & box were no help.

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It seems its only waterproof till housing. So you're limited to that. Make sure coil is in good shape with no cracks prior to submerging. That also goes for cable connection to coil.

fishinmcc

Jan 8, 2013
Hows this machine working for you I'm thinkin of buying one today

fishinmcc muncie indiana TreasureNet

OP
OP
Frank Rempel

Frank Rempel

Tenderfoot
Dec 17, 2012
Its fun & very easy to use. Make sure you have good batteries turn on the switch and let it find the good stuff.

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It seems like my BH is acting up. It seems like its not picking up on outer coil and only picking up in the middle coil. Plus it doesn't make different tones in what I think is all metal mode. Has anybody else had this problem?
This is my backup detector, or for my kids or other guests.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not a
B.H gyro but I think it's one tone in all metal and you mite want to change coils and try and see if that helps

PostalTwo

Dec 25, 2012
edmonton
Detector(s) used
whites v3. past detectors bh disc 2200/3300, garrett at gold
the outer coil is the send coil the inner one is recieve so thta wont be ur problem

It seems like my BH is acting up. It seems like its not picking up on outer coil and only picking up in the middle coil. Plus it doesn't make different tones in what I think is all metal mode. Has anybody else had this problem?
This is my backup detector, or for my kids or other guests.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread