Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Biden Says Obama to Use “Executive Action” to Restrict Second Amendment

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
January 9, 2012

On Wednesday during a press conference with attorney general Eric Holder, vice president Joe Biden said president Obama is considering taking “executive action” to restrict the Second Amendment rights of the American people.

“The president is going to act,” said Biden. “There are executives orders, there’s executive action that can be taken. We haven’t decided what that is yet. But we’re compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required.”

“As the president said, if you’re actions result in only saving one life, they’re worth taking. But I’m convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm’s way if we act responsibly.”

In other words, according to the Obama administration and the Justice Department, if trashing the Constitution saves one life, it is worth it.

Issuing an executive action, unlike an executive order, does not modify a law. Executive actions, a Obama administration office told NBC News in October, concern “regulation, enforcement, statements of policy… and numerous other things.”

Obama, unlike his predecessors, “is not expanding executive power to meet the demands of an external crisis. Instead, he is counteracting a new pattern of partisan behavior – nonstop congressional obstruction – with a new, partisan pattern of his own,” Andrew Romano and Daniel Klaidman wrote for Newsweek prior to the election.

White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer told Newsweek Obama will “work with Congress where we can – and then be willing to act where they won’t.”

Obama has already used executive action to instruct the ATF to conficate guns. In September, Obama’s Justice Department gave the ARF authority to “seize and administratively forfeit property involved in controlled-substance abuses.” In other words, the agency now has the power to seize firearms from people not convicted of a crime or even charged with a crime.

In July, as the Fast and Furious scandal unfolded, Obama’s Justice Department devised new rules requiring border-state gun dealers to report large purchases of firearms made by individual buyers over short periods of time.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
How can people be SOOO Stupid and trust them with THEIRS,makes NO sense to me. Will make millions criminals,easier to shoot them then I guess. GodBless Chris

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To start with, do not file your taxes. I am not filing mine till this is settled....

bsloan

Jul 3, 2010
The heart of Aggieland
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
“As the president said, if you’re actions result in only saving one life, they’re worth taking. But I’m convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm’s way if we act responsibly.”

I guess abortion is not taking a life?

Bill

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
executive? = joke. If 7 people gather and six get killed is the 7th one the one they saved? Has Goebbels been reincarnated? This guy will say anything to be in the headlines.

Dirt.Is.Good.4U

Nov 27, 2012
Nicholasville, KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-Trac, Garrett AT Pro, White's Prizm III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Even Joe is smart enough to know this will never work.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When are they going to do a Lance Armstrong test on these guys?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I do believe I hear a civil war getting closer to reality.......You could call this the govt. firing the first shot.......just saying:occasion14: I kind of think this could be part of their plan?:dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am serious, first amendment talks of redress....

"to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."...... What better way to get their attention with out violence then to use income tax as the petition, refuse to file and pay our taxes... File an extension then hold off till this is resolved........

I will not file my tax return till this is resolved..

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe I hear a civil war getting closer to reality.......You could call this the govt. firing the first shot.......just saying:occasion14: I kind of think this could be part of their plan?:dontknow:

Nice to give hot headed answers :laughing7: That would be called a revolution, civil war would be divided between the gun owners and non gun owners :tongue3:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
You have to stand for something,or,fall for ANYTHING,I choose the first,I see a LOT of rebellion folks! GodBless us All Chris

katdancing

Jun 16, 2012
central wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so disappointed in the direction this administration is taking. How can they circumvent any amendment; let alone the 2nd.
My dad fought in WWII and all I can say is he would be lightening bolt mad!! :(

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so disappointed in the direction this administration is taking. How can they circumvent any amendment; let alone the 2nd.
My dad fought in WWII and all I can say is he would be lightening bolt mad!! :(

My Dad was a Pearl Harbor Survivor,I just hope I can survive this crap,I'll defend myself and my family as best I can.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice to give hot headed answers :laughing7: That would be called a revolution, civil war would be divided between the gun owners and non gun owners :tongue3:
And what is your reason to believe it does not involve gun owners and non gun owners?:icon_scratch: Just the govt. is the mechanism with nefarious motives.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If you refuse to pay taxes I kind of think that you get fined a great deal and then put into a federal prison after they take everything you own and auction it off. Just saying... Isn't it one man, one vote, a democratic process. The other half woke up, realized a lot of people are not voting and so they got semi-organized and are doing their thing. I'm not trying to make anyone angry, just wondering how you can get so upset about guns when 25% of the children in this country go to bed hungry at night, why we spend more on eye makeup than eye research, why people can't find a decent job, are not afforded complete medical care, why we can't cure the common cold, let alone cancer. Are guns that important?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not trying to make anyone angry, just wondering how you can get so upset about guns when 25% of the children in this country go to bed hungry at night, why we spend more on eye makeup than eye research, why people can't find a decent job, are not afforded complete medical care, why we can't cure the common cold, let alone cancer. Are guns that important?

Lets see what would be the main cause of this,Hmmmm perhaps the government.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions