Big Boys Hobbies, great dealing

spear85

Apr 23, 2011
I ordered an AT Gold 5x8 coil for my AT Pro last night from Bart. The communication with him was incredible. I encountered a problem on his website trying to order the coil and sent him a PM...he responded in less than 5 minutes..and this was late in the evening! Bounced PM's back and forth for a short while and had the problem fixed and i got to order the coil. Top it off with it being shipped the next day and im a happy camper. Due to get the coil on Friday according to tracking number on UPS, just in time for my weekend house hunt i plan to use it for. Fellas, dont hesitate to hit him up for some good deals and service! Thanks Bart
Barry

dangold

Feb 9, 2012
Denver, CO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is great to deal with. I bought an AT gold, shipped it same day. Im now looking to buy a bigger coil for it.

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here, ordered a T2 and he was very, very good to deal with.

Grue

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2005
I just upgraded to an AT Pro and Bart gave me a great deal with exactly what I wanted and got it to me fast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread