Big Boys Hobbies has best prices guaranteed! ;)

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

vpone

Bronze Member
May 1, 2007
central pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 11" & 15" coils
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great deals!

I had a chance to buy from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for the second time in as many years and am very pleased with the prices and service I received
Great Dealer!

vp

digger001

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2013
miami fl.
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i also ordered from Bart on sun. its due here thur. thats fast and its also the lowest price on a pro pointer i found any place and i search everywhere for the lowest price before i buy. THANKS BARTS

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a chance to buy from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for the second time in as many years and am very pleased with the prices and service I received
Great Dealer!

vp

Thank you Sir! I do my best to be the best customer service in the industry. Feel free to call or email me with questions anytime! We offer lifetime support.

Your about to bust out of that shirt! With your muscle you should be able to swing 5 detectors! ha ha

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I had researched a pro pointer after Xmas. Bart was the lowest. I still have to get it, but I refer anyone I talk to to get a hold if Bart. He responds quickly and is always willing to help with the questions. Now I'm asking again about the pointer and a GB2 plus a sniper coil for my ATG. Hope it's not too much. Xmas still around corner and I need my pennies. Lol
Thx Bart for your help.

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had researched a pro pointer after Xmas. Bart was the lowest. I still have to get it, but I refer anyone I talk to to get a hold if Bart. He responds quickly and is always willing to help with the questions. Now I'm asking again about the pointer and a GB2 plus a sniper coil for my ATG. Hope it's not too much. Xmas still around corner and I need my pennies. Lol
Thx Bart for your help.

Very welcome! Holler anytime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions