Big find at the fle market

C

czman

Hey struck gold yesterday at a roadside fle...In a big box was a detector with a black spider soil sticking out...walked over and looked...WOW... a cz5 new with everything that came with it...I picked it up and was looking and the woman said...you can have it for 60.00...I paid for it and was going to my truck and she ran after me and said wait...she handed me a small paper bag...in it was a charger and 2 battries...WOW what a day...my c$ is new but is for sale if anyone wants it...thanks and HH...DON

Upvote 0

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
a flea market is where you would go to get new fleas, they have quite a variety !!.. ;D ;D

very nice find !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't know what fle is but when i do i'm stopping a every one 2 get a deal like that

emesis

Mar 12, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi
I'm a man of few words. How much are you asking as I'm in the market for another machine. Please reply and maybe if someone hasn't scoffed it yet we could do the deal.
PFP

emesis

Mar 12, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did. But i'm next in line.
Good luck, PFP

S

skydiv

the flea markets around here charge antique prices for everything. nice find.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o Holy smokes!!!!!! That is the find of a life time. Let me know if you want to resale it. I have a friend looking for one and I told him mine IS NOT FOR SALE!! Congrats and keep us posted on the finds. :)

OP
OP
C

czman

Hey guys the coinstrike is gone...thanks...Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread