Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed out by my lonesome and Navy Davy was busy being a social butter fly with his fellow retired sailors. Had in my mind a trip up the south shore to see if I could score some of those dammed Tim Horton's hockey cards but was thwarted all the way up to this little community!

All I got at Tim's there was a mediocre cup of mud. Hope the trading session on Friday fills a few holes in the card collection. Still not sure why I got onthis tangent!
Anyway while touring the community found a little park. Grabbed the F3P from the trunk and began a tot lot. Penny heaven to say the least at least till this puppy popped out...................wowzer.

(Shown here cleaned up a tad and weighing in at 8.2 grams) Not sure what the hallmarks after the 10K is and could use a little help on that. Anyway quota was in the pocket soon thereafter and the Freedom 3 Plus in Nogo's trunk.

THe Lord sure was busy with the paint brush as the view was.................................heavenly!

Upvote 5

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Leslie. How long before you ice up and can't get in the water anymore? I've been thinking of hitting some parks, but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I've yet to find a real ring in a park, but fake rings get my attention anyway.

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great grrabs man! 8 grams is great grams!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NEEEET RING FIND LESLIE ...

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8.gif

The Urban Prospector

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Wherever I am.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado,
Garrett AT Pro,
Minelab Excal II,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Nokta Legend,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Garrett Pro Pointer AT,
Human eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the gold!! The marks following the purity are typically the manufacturer or artist.
TFS and HH

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice gold, and good job on the clad.

Top Member Reactions