Big Trouble in Little England

ecoast

Sep 12, 2013
The Highlands of NW NJ
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, V3i, DeepTech Vista SMART, ATP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My only complaint now is the remotes fall off too easily. I'm like a bull in the china shop so its likely just me but we have 2 Deus' and it happens with both. Just wish there was a better locking mechanism. My machine remote has fallen off so many times now that the screen has moved inside the cover. So its crooked. No joke. A bit mickey mouse if you ask me.

make a small lanyard to handle from remote loop...

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep in NC you wear a toboggan and ride a sled.

Thanks Enamel7! Dagger Woods is from Canada, they do things differently overseas!

Last edited:

Dagger Woods

Apr 29, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Int'l
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Enamel7! Dagger Woods is from Canada, they do things differently overseas!

*L* Yeah, we're a strange bunch! Imagine - wearin' toboggans on our heads 'n callin' 'em hats! Sheesh! (Sure would be funny watching you try to buy one in a store up here *G*)

OP
OP
Higgy

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got my new remote and now it speak-a my language! Let the games begin!

You know what I like about this hobby? Every time I go out, its like a got a scratch ticket in my pocket! I am so excited to get out and finally do some detecting. Last time I was out was late November, and my digging hand is itching! Now that I am armed with better gear, I'm a-goin' back to some of those spots I've already covered and couldn't see through the junk.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got my new remote and now it speak-a my language! Let the games begin!

You know what I like about this hobby? Every time I go out, its like a got a scratch ticket in my pocket! I am so excited to get out and finally do some detecting. Last time I was out was late November, and my digging hand is itching! Now that I am armed with better gear, I'm a-goin' back to some of those spots I've already covered and couldn't see through the junk.

Good luck Higgy! Let us know how it goes, I still have my eye on one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread