Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really sorry to hear this.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thank you so much for putting up this memorial to Tim. He had many friends on Treasurenet and was a big contributor.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so surprised, he was a great guy and a avid treasure hunter. I live in Ohio but met Tim twice in FL and once in N. Carolina. His enthusiasm was one of his very notable traits. He did get very tired of people being negative towards him and shut down on Tnet..but never stopped looking. His dogs ware like his children and his wife is a saint! He enjoyed hot rodding and other things we shared in common I miss him already!

porpoise13

Aug 7, 2010
Tim was a good friend and personal hunting buddy of mine...We had numerous adventures together. You could always count on Tim to make it interesting with all his stories...You will be missed Tim.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my thoughts and prayers

USMC Reaper

May 23, 2015
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What a shame. Did not know or interact with him here but I loved his posts and motivation! R.I.P.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very sorry to hear that. I had been away and I was looking forward to reading about his latest treasure venture. Everyone could see his energy and enthusiasm for treasure hunting and you couldn't help but like him and want to keep reading about his digs.. I wish I would have taken an opportunity to meet him.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had some interactions with him and like I from the very start of my treasure hunting ventures.learned from the best and brightest treasure hunters around but sadly Tim wanted everyone else to check his sites and that was our differences.But all his heart was there for sure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread