Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yea, bull..... I know the "guy" and he lives in CA. In fact he posts here now and then and is a real good guy! When he left here (TN.) he said he was going back home. Bigfoot... you did head west... right?

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
The woman who ran Bigfoot Encounters(Bobbie Short)passed away last year. I never met her, but emailed with her. She told me she lived in Texas back in the day and would meet people who had experienced sightings, but never told anyone about it. She said many don't report sightings because they were afraid of being ridiculed. She also said that most sightings were accidents. I happened to live in the apt. above retired Sheriff Kenneth Kelly of Uvalde County, Texas. We talked about his career. I asked him once if anybody in the county had ever reported a 6-9 foot hairy creature. He said, "yes, many times".
Now, I don't know what we saw that night in 1973, but I must admit I really am not a believer. I have camped in the woods of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas and have never seen anything unusual. But I'm no expert and could easily be wrong. Quien sabe?

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thinking that if Bigfoot is an Alien species, that would explain a lot of things.

UFO's- they come and go, something has to be flying them
Lack of bones- leave no Bigfoot behind
Intelligence- simply avoiding game trail cameras
Food/scat- they are a self sustaining and clean species
Habitat- the hairy suit is actually a space suit for our environment

I wonder what they are here studying?

Or quite possibly, an INVASION perhaps?

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
There are several things they could be:
1. Illegal immigrants that figure INS won't hunt them, only rednecks and the bored.
2. Marijuana growers who figure they will scare folks and officials away from the crop.
3. Some contestants on another new "survivor" show filmed in Siberia and Alaska.
4. Those two guys from diggers.
5. Boom Baby who thinks he can hide from his critics.
6. The newest group of LDM searchers.
7. Spacemen as described by G.I.B. (right above this)
8. Texans like me who have hair growing all over their bodies, except our heads.
9. And finally, a group of creatures that want to be on Mountain Monsters with all those fat guys.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
7. Spacemen as described by G.I.B. (right above this)

Ha-

This is now space FACT!

Bigfoot IS from outer space. Here is the clear photo to prove it.

Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 9.11.14 PM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread