Bill Clinton Opens Up the Possibility of the Existence of Space Aliens

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Someday I'll figure out how to attach some of these type videos. The interview with Mr. Clinton is eye opening!

Bill Clinton Opens Up the Possibility of the Existence of Space Aliens

On his Wednesday broadcast "Jimmy Kimmel Live," host Jimmy Kimmel asked former President Bill Clinton about the possibility of alien life forms existing. Clinton dismissed their presences at Area 51 and Roswell, NM. But he explained why he wouldn't rule it out...

"We know now we live in an ever-expanding universe," Clinton said. "We know there are billions of stars and planets literally out there. And the universe is getting bigger. We know from our fancy telescopes that just in the last two years more than 20 planets have been identified outside our solar system that seem to be far enough away from their suns and dense enough that they might be able to support some form of life."

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Space Aliens visiting earth is a different thing.

but "possibility" of the Existence of Space Aliens, LOL

I would personally Laugh at anyone who is so self centered they feel there is No possibility throughout
the unending space out there.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
If married what he did I'd be thinking the same thing:laughing7:I'd also be thinking "PLEASE COME GET ME"

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If you guys (and gals) didn't watch the video, you should.

Bill said he DID ask about Roswell, AND Area 51 when he first entered presidency.

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I were ever president, I would make certain that my last words were something along the lines of "Roswell is real!" or "They're hiding the aliens!".

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wasn't going to say anything.... but half-way back into my cave I discovered "something" last year. Can't say what it is but it was captured on my camera. I'm still in disbelief on how clear it is (too me) but it is what it is.... Apparently the light and shadows were just right to capture the image but it sure is in detail isn't it.... Red circle with head image facing right. Mouth, chin, tongue, nose, cheek bone, hair line, right ear... etc. Maybe some will see it.... maybe others not. This came from Area 52... it's my cave and that's what I named it!!!!! But it is weird isn't it?????

Attachments

• Cave Face.jpg
    Cave Face.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 93

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread