cpomike13

Jul 11, 2015
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Whites SST
Whites GoldMaster e series
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I drove to Wickenburg from Chino hills CA (600+ mile round trip) you'd be surprised that i wasn't the furthest traveling detectorist who attended. I met people from Georgia, Washington state, and no. Dakota. Anyways great event. I'm sure Bill and others will share videos on YouTube. Partners with the event who made it possible we're AMRA and Minelab
I was a nugget virgin until this morning. I use an old Goldmaster. It was extra special for me because I have hearing loss (most likely from the service)I need to get hearing aids, then I should be able to get more nugs. Well, one down, more to come. I'll keep swinging. 20191117_112401.jpg

Upvote 0

orgwayne

Greenie
Mar 31, 2014
philomath
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT/ Garrett Pro-Pointer, won Pointer at Gold show in Roseburg Oregon 2014
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got My Hearing Aids From The Vets and they are good ones to ! the young guy FORGOT to tell Me that I would be billed $50 bucks ! the amount was on the letter BUT in very small letters at the bottom of the page, so watch for that , congrats on the gold , good luck on more of them
Wayne

OP
OP
cpomike13

cpomike13

Jul 11, 2015
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Whites SST
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got My Hearing Aids From The Vets and they are good ones to ! the young guy FORGOT to tell Me that I would be billed $50 bucks ! the amount was on the letter BUT in very small letters at the bottom of the page, so watch for that , congrats on the gold , good luck on more of them
Wayne
Yeah, a co worker has been telling me to go to VA, because of my hearing and tinintus that I get sometimes. But he was in artillery, I was an MP, but we shot alot, alot of our drills we were told not to use ear plugs because "the enemy will wait for you to put them in" and I was a M60 Gunner.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you get your coil over a "real nugget" your going to know it for sure! ;)

Has to be a confidence builder.
Gotta do some research and get your coil over some better ground.
Your doing it right if you can find the 3-4 grain size gold.

Check out that 2 oz. nugget recently found in California. 3" deep had to sound like a beer can. Problem is you have to sort through a pile of nails probably to find it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cpomike13

cpomike13

Jul 11, 2015
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Whites SST
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, now I wanna swing over it all. I'll dig a box of nail, can slaw, and brass. I def got the fever.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread