Bird Cage Theatre (Tombstone, AZ) Hope I was touched by an Angel...

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure if any of you folks are into the haunted places or not, but if you are ever in Tombstone, AZ., you will have to visit the Bird Cage Theatre. Since I like ghosts and ?Bigfoots? hmmm...presume more than one..guess the jury is still out on that one, but you will have to take the Ghost Tour at the Bird Cage. I said I like watching ghost shows on tv but didn't say I was totally onboard with it. For the heck of it, I did the Ghost Tour and near the end of the tour, you sit around a large table and "listen" with most of the lights out. I had a young couple on either side of me (the wife said she would rather watch tv in the camper). While in the darkness someone on the other side of the room jumped up and said someone pulled her hair...She really seem a bit frazzled. A few mins. later heard a lot of weird little noises but I just sat there, pretending I was hard of hearing. A few mins before the lights came on...something touched my side...well my side that was hanging over my belt..:) I knocked the guy on the shoulder and whispered to him.."Did you touch me"....he gave me the "look" like I'm not that kinda guy..lol So, I am a bit more open to the thought of "spirits"..... It was a fun tour for sure.

Attachments

• Bird Cage Theatre.jpg
    Bird Cage Theatre.jpg
    611.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Gambling room downstairs.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the places I've stay have spooks or maybe it was just some big ass cucarache I was hearing in that old hotel one night in Silver City, New Mexico. I was to dunk to make out what it was I was seeing there in the dark. Good thing I passed out and sleep like a log that night. Never experienced any nightmares in that condition.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread