Bird Table-Pt2.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So many birds came today,especially this morning. The best way to get good close pics is to put out their favourite food, Sunflower seeds. They tend to stay & pick the best seed for them,depending on the size of the bird.
It's not often a female Cardinal will let you even look close at them, also I managed to get a good pic of a Bluejay, he didn't mind too much, just studied me, while I he.
Hope ya'll like them.

Molly. :)

Attachments

• Cardinal.(F).jpg
    Cardinal.(F).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Bluejay.jpg
    Bluejay.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 156
S

seger98

Nice pictures, when I am sitting in my deer stand and can watch the birds that fly around, I think the bluejay has got to be the prettiest!

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seger98 said:
Nice pictures, when I am sitting in my deer stand and can watch the birds that fly around, I think the bluejay has got to be the prettiest!

Yes they are but very vocal, when they all come, can barely hear myself think. I like to collect the blue feathers to make dreamcatchers, they look awesome.

crazyjarhead said:
2 of my favorite birds, female cardinal amd a blue jay

I must admit I love the brighter coloured birds, they look so pretty in vast amounts.

Thanks for your comments guys. Much appreciated.

Molly. :wink:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two more nice shots but the cardinal is the clear winner, awesome. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread