ALD

Greenie
Jul 26, 2012
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've done some on the Hoover area and just southwest of Hoover.

Still looking for some better spots.

Tommy22

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
Today was my last day of work and I plan on metal detecting tomorrow somewhere around jasper Birmingham area then travel back to Louisville, ky on Friday. Don't know where to hunt though????!!!!!

Josh Maves

Feb 9, 2013
Birmingham Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Just moved to Birmingham and am looking for some good places to hunt. If anybody with some local knowledge is lookin for a hunting partner please hit me up

tiger4life

Greenie
Feb 15, 2013
Trussville
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I live in Trussville too, but do not get to MD much, I mainly like to prospect in Talladega and Clay county

crabtree

Mar 4, 2012
Charleston, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I live in Trussville too, but do not get to MD much, I mainly like to prospect in Talladega and Clay county
I'm just down the road from you in Moody. Moved here from WV just this year. I've been itching to try some prospecting but don't have a clue how/where to begin. Can you offer some advice?

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am new to MDing and would love to hear more about proper hunting in North Birmingham, around the Norwood area and other older residential areas that are no longer inhabited. Please offer info and assistance in developing skills. Thanks in advance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions