bits and pieces of 1800 era metal and plate bits --latest finds

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
while not post worthy (photo wize)--I found a large batch of 1800 era " iron stuff" square nail type spike and several square nails -- a door or trunk hinge part (half) and what apperars to be either a tigger guard off a rifle or a door handle pull of sorts --hard to tell exactly (till its cleaned up)-- a 1840ish white glass 4 hole button and several plate shards -- blue on white transferware --english stuff -- 1820 to 1850 ish I think.

told a good a freind about the spot --he said he and a friend had hit the spot before a good bit ago and found some good things but they gave up on the spotafter a very short while due to massive amounts of trashy signals there. (its trashy to the max))

not too much "worth while" stuff today -- hope the musket trigger guard is what I think it is -- the shards add a new pattern to add to my "dating" collection ---- I use the collection to assist me in figgering out the when (time frame) and who (nation) nearby shipwrecks might be.

Upvote 0

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
Re: bits and pieces of 1800 era scrap metal and plate bits --latest finds

Maybe there will be some nice silver coins hiding under that "Iron stuff". Keep at it.HH

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I think theres masked stuff there no doubt about it -- its going to be a lotta work but thats what it will take to get at the goodies :wink:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ivan, got a feeling on that site..keep at it...cool finds even without a pix.. :thumbsup:

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
yeap move the trash reveil the stashed :tongue3:

stay with it you findin sq nails means some goodies somewhere there

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA