BLACK AND WHITE AERIAL PHOTO QUESTION

da Hobo

May 6, 2005
Northern Illinois
My first question would be, are you shooting through a closed window of glass or Plexiglas? Secondly, is there a chance the river is reflecting sunlight into your lens? Last, have you tried taking pictures on a decent but overcast day just as a possible help? Maybe try a filter on your camera??

Hobo

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Guess would Be Reflection of the Sun on Water or other Shiny Objects on the Ground ?

? It's Posable a Small Piece of Glass, Lying on the Ground With the Sun Shining on it, Could

Cause it to Look Larger or? Odd shaped.

? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Treasure or Gold Being there, I can assure you

? ?

Attachments

• sovxs2-pro.jpg
    sovxs2-pro.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 308
OP
OP
G

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
jeff,,,, the reflections are not off water or glass,,,,,a few of these are in the woods app. 1 mile from anything, the reflections come up through very dense trees.....no trash or water at all in the area....a couple are in a pasture close to here, and there is absolutely nothing in the pasture but grass and cows.. one of the reflections here is a perfect rectangle, while another is a perfect circle several feet around.......the ones in the river may be reflected off something in the water, but not the water itself.........................................................................................''''''''...................................,,,,,da-hobo,,,,, these are aerial photos taken for by the county to show property lines/ plats....i don't know anything about the photos other than they are b/w,,, and looking at this same area on color photos, or looking at several miles around this area on b/w and color photos, there is not any other of these type reflections, either on land or in the water......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,realdo rivera,,,,take note of the title of this thread ''black and white aerial photos''.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread