Black Hawk

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only a few weeks to go and we will see if it has anything new to bring to the table....which I doubt.

To much left unsaid about the discrimination. May well depend on decay rates which is fine for a relic hunter but no use if its rings/coins your after.

One thing they do say which puts me off. They suggest that the detector is something special as it uses the same coil to transmit and receive the target signal. What's wrong with that statement is that is what ALL pulse machines do, use one coil to transmit and then switch from transmitting to listening for the returned signal. As always buyer beware !

OP
OP
B

bingbong

Jun 23, 2011
london UK
theyre usually steep on price and heavy on hype, still maybe there will be a review in a mag, never seen a review of any of their products. i emailed them and asked why and got a snotty reply......

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's another world beating detector not long on the market which I've been trying to get to do a test on but I can only have it if I agree not to publish anything. Suggests a lack of confidence to me to say the least. Still one day we will be suprised and something will live up to the hype !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread