Black Widows are Here!

R

RUDY2003

Update!! Finally here...I immediately slapped em' on and headed to the park. Quality headphones have to be the best UN-KEPT secret out there. For those who are still using the, uh, inexpensive headphones, you gotta try the better ones. You will be amazed at the quality of sound difference as I am. These ear pads fit perfectly over the whole ear and block ambient noise and wind noise. Just the quality of the various tones coming from my M6 is excellent and very easy to adjust the volume and intensity. I have a high pitched hearing loss (Air Force Huey's) and these new Black Widows let me hear clearly and precise again. WooHoo......

Keep safe...

Attachments

• HEAD.jpg
    HEAD.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 705

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ditto. I got mine a month ago. They are the best M/D accessory I've ever got. When I sent in the warranty card I even received a personal Email from Detector Pro thanking me for my purchase and some remarks I made on the card .

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the positive feedback on these headphones,ive on the fence about simply because of the price but well this will certainly
help in my decision. thanks again :thumbsup:

Ray in CA

Oct 11, 2007
Quincy, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari with SEF 8x6; coming soon: FORS Gold+
I have been using these headphones for about three years now, and I love 'em. I own two pairs even. The only other headphones I would buy are the gray ghost, but not like that is going to happen anytime soon since the BWs have a lifetime warranty.

Ray

OP
OP
R

RUDY2003

;D Thanks guys...Ray, so far I love em'. Second time using them I found my best ring so far, a Tungsten carbide wedding ring!
I think the really do help....

Keep safe...

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess the price point is the same for the BW's as the GG line...
The BW's don't to seem to be as slimline as the GG phones, or others.
Are they really that much better than other phones?
I've been debating for a time to get better headphones. I might pick up some when I get settled back in FL.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions