blast wave

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Being the crazy explosives tech from grade school on gained me a reputation amongst my peers . I
could find creative ways to use what ever we accumulated that could be made to explode .
Not long after I got a 'new to me' '60 Chevy I got hold of 2 6# cannisters of 70%nitro priming powder and some caps .
Didn't want my folks to find my new stuff so I hid it in my secret compartment built into the floor of
my Chev under the driver's seat along with my pistol and whiskey . Safe place , right .....? My parents
didn't know about all this but all my teenage buddies did .
Fast forward to the hot August day that 3 brothers in the next valley , all my partners in crime , are
hoeing in the family garden against their will .
That was the day that the Air National Guard in Pittsburgh , PA decided that they could 'low level'
our area at supersonic speed .
The sonic boom echoed down our valleys and the oldest of the brothers , Alan Lawson ; a great
American and an engineer today , leaned on his hoe and announced to his brothers .....

"There went Butch .."

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S

stefen

Woke up one Saturday morning with mom beatin the crap out of me and yellin..you go out and get that dirty thing off of the car so I can go to schul..

Went out to the barn and there was a slightly used rubber hanging off of the chrome strip...

Lesson learned...throw harder next time :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread