Blisstool v6 metal detector

paul75

Apr 9, 2016
DURHAM GB
Detector(s) used
ebinger ebex pi, nokta fors core.CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi I'm thinking of purchasing the Blisstool v6. Has anyone had any experience with these machines,good or bad. As its a lot of money to pull out and I'm after honest info on these models. Or is there another detector out there that goes as deep as the beast! I'm after something that goes very very deep but discriminates good on mineralised ground. Its to go on sites that's been cleaned out over the years,I want something that's going to find those deep targets others have not picked up on. Like hammies and hopefully staters there's also silver denarus Been found there are these blisstool v6 machines up to the job? Thanks.

Upvote 0

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only have 1 friend that used a Blisstool and he now swings an XP Deus. They look very complicated to me, something like the old Nautilus.

OP
OP
P

paul75

Apr 9, 2016
DURHAM GB
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Loco-Digger, yeah they do look complicated but i think the more time you had with the machine you would get used to the settings better. just from what ive seen and heard they are an awesome machine at depth. thats why i was thinking of getting one to get on these permissions thats been hammered over the years and to get those finds other detectorists cant hopefully.
I only have 1 friend that used a Blisstool and he now swings an XP Deus. They look very complicated to me, something like the old Nautilus.

cruiserkev

Jan 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I ran into a guy while detecting a few weeks back that was swinging a v6 "beast" and asked a few questions. I was told it is tough to set up properly, was nearly useless for shallow targets but worked well on beaches and hit pretty hard on the deep stuff. He was pulling 3 ring bullets at 15 inches that day. Much deeper than my machines go, I was jealous. HH! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
P

paul75

Apr 9, 2016
DURHAM GB
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks cruiserkev, They do look a tricky machine but hopefully they should get easier to understand the more time spent doing tests with it. just theres not many detectors out there that will find the deep stuff for under a £1000. thanks for the info HH.
I ran into a guy while detecting a few weeks back that was swinging a v6 "beast" and asked a few questions. I was told it is tough to set up properly, was nearly useless for shallow targets but worked well on beaches and hit pretty hard on the deep stuff. He was pulling 3 ring bullets at 15 inches that day. Much deeper than my machines go, I was jealous. HH! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions