Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty sad! Always ripping off the little man!

[VIDEO] CAUGHT ON TAPE! Video Catches Bureau of Land Management Employees Brag About Stealing Land from WWII Vets. - Tactical Sh*tTactical Sh*t

Park Service Employee at Mary Martin’s retirement from the Mojave Preserve.

The dinner was a public event. In this clip, the woman brags about how they wrestled a $40 million mine located in the park for $2.5 million dollars from two “little guys that had been in the 2nd World War” (their words, not mine).

She continues, “which I stole the money from Washington to acquire it. “
FYI — The 111,000+ acres referred to on the white board do not include the land that was taken away from the ranchers.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now WHO is gonna do SOMETHING about it?
This WOULD get any of US HERE a guaranteed extended stay at the closest FEDERAL "country club.

Stuff like this is why I DESPISE the current,,,and past regimes.

:cussing:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
These people are working off the premise that ALL miners and ALL mining is still as unsafe and destructive as Hydraulic Mining and using mercury-coated plates.

Most people now are very respectful of nature and the environment - MOST!!

...Sure wish I could have had a video of their meeting with the two old vets!!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Now WHO is gonna do SOMETHING about it?
This WOULD get any of US HERE a guaranteed extended stay at the closest FEDERAL "country club.

Stuff like this is why I DESPISE the current,,,and past regimes.

:cussing:

Some mining right's group in California needs to take the video and first confront the head California BLM office...waiting for a response! The response would dictate the next step.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
TheHarleyMan2

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These people are working off the premise that ALL miners and ALL mining is still as unsafe and destructive as Hydraulic Mining and using mercury-coated plates.

Most people now are very respectful of nature and the environment - MOST!!

...Sure wish I could have had a video of their meeting with the two old vets!!

Yeah stealing a mine worth $40 million and giving them $2 million! Pretty freaken sad!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In some states, that would be considered theft by deception and exploitation of the aged and elderly.
Better copy that film quick!

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen the video clip on 2 different websites, as well as by at least 1 person on YouTube. ....Plus I downloaded it as well. :thumbsup:

Something tells me it will spread like wildfire - at least among the mining/prospecting groups. It "should" also piss off a lot of the military groups as well!!

The only other thought I have on the subject concerns authenticity. So far, I have done ZERO research to look up the names of the people, if the names match the faces on the video, and whether this group function actually took place. However, knowing our beloved gov't as I do, I'm not wasting my limited internet time. If it's a hoax, someone went to a terrible lot of trouble!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread