Blonde+Metal Detector=Fire

silverhunter/dowser

Oct 5, 2004
columbia sc
And yet anouther interesting story, here it is. At about two this afternoon it was just me home allone practicsing dowsing silver dimes in my back yard with the trusty ace 150 when all of a sudden the smoke alarms in the house start blaring and all of a sudden i remember the pot of oil i hive on the stove to make popcorn with, which has now caught fire berned the range hood and gone out will i was picking silver dimes off the the gound. Anyways thats my drama for today. Its going to cost about a $100 to fix and my dad still dosent know,can't find his work number. Buta good thing did happen today when i went to git a new range i found the local whites dealer. runs a place called noble electronics why was able to tell me that theres a MDing club that meets every second tuesday 15 minutes from my house, why knew.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Silverhunter HH

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread