OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could it be because you have not presented any evidence connected to the Thomas Beale character of Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale Papers, only historical gaga!
So far you have been beating around the baneberry bush expecting a red legged tarantula to jump out with "TJB" initials on its back while playing a candle game, that neither been nimble nor quick.

No, I think by now everyone realizes why that is. :laughing7:
I see you're still trying to resort to reviving old and outdated threads as means of presenting some type of a rebuttal to the present. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I think by now everyone realizes why that is.
I see you're still trying to resort to reviving old and outdated threads as means of presenting some type of a rebuttal to the present.
Are you ashamed of all those outdated theories that you are reviving from these outdared threads?
Then, as now, no absolute definite link to Ward's copyrighted Beale story.
Same old speculation dressed in new clothes for another outing.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you ashamed of all those outdated theories that you are reviving from these outdared threads?
Then, as now, no absolute definite link to Ward's copyrighted Beale story.
Same old speculation dressed in new clothes for another outing.

283 post.....and still nothing of your own to share. :laughing7: In fact, I think "for parlor entertainment to lure the weary reader" was even borrowed. :laughing7: I'm in no hurry, take as long as you need. "And the direct links ARE there if only YOU'LL look for them." I can't make you do for yourself. :icon_thumright:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
283 post.....and still nothing of your own to share... "And the direct links ARE there if only YOU'LL look for them." I can't make you do for yourself.
I can share the famous FIFTH GENERATION by Brad Andrews who also warned about fact manipulation to fit pet theories.
fifthg
"Believe me, this is a very easy thing to, forcing the evidence to fit the theory"- Brad Andrews

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can share the famous FIFTH GENERATION by Brad Andrews who also warned about fact manipulation to fit pet theories.
fifthg
"Believe me, this is a very easy thing to, forcing the evidence to fit the theory"- Brad Andrews

Ah.....and yet again the quoting/referencing of another's research, as outdated as it is. :laughing7: A lot of water shooting through the holes in those feet.

You're not going to debate the Poindexter information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the Jackson information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the Galveston Island/St. Louis connection because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate Uptown information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the “Mexico” Sherman connection to Mexico because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the slave markets in Richmond & Lynchburg because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the Buford/slave information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the April, 15[SUP]th[/SUP], 1817 information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the chronological order of deposit dates and Treaty dates because you know that's all accurate.
You're not going to debate Risque's treaty information or his relationship with Jackson because you know this is all accurate.

And so on and so on.......in fact you've not directly provided any manner of direct rebuttal to anything that has been presented subject of this thread. So try this one...as you managed to dodge addressing the following facts before.

The Beale papers were published in 1885, some sixty years “in advance of the Memoirs”, and yet your pamphlet author apparently knew about the same two distributions of wealth referenced in those memoirs, these also being in chronological order with the dates of deposit and the treaty dates. How, dare I ask, do you account for this COLD HARD FACT? Did your pamphlet author have a crystal ball? Did he read about them in Grandpa Risque's fabulous library? Please explain “your own” investigative summary into this? I'm in no hurry.....I'll wait as long as you need. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for an 1811 correspondence in which the writer only references himself and those involved with the still loosely formed organization as, "agent of the freebooters", as here once gain the use of "an agent" is employed. In this taunting letter the unnamed agent openly confesses to the $30'000 profits of a recent sale and the amount of stores and the number of ships, hulls, etc., yet to be sold. These are the same elements already in alignment even before the pardons, the Battle of New Orleans, and Galveston Island. In short this communication is in direct challenge of those opposing authorities and with the purpose of taunting the scratch they those authorities saw to be a wound. :laughing7: Yep, the communication is the real deal, indeed.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Here, let me offer more information that can only lead to more clarity and understanding of the real situation at hand should you choose to dive into everything for yourself; (I've got loads of this "good" stuff.....)

https://books.google.com/books?id=N...=onepage&q=hotel de la marine + Beale&f=false
You are amazing, Bigscoop, now posting a link to travel writer Paul Oswell's 2014 "NEW ORLEANS HISTORIC HOTELS", to prove this current theory of yours. :laughing7:
Yes, it mentions Thomas Beale Jr as running two hotels, but, as you well realize, much of Oswell's book is based on local lore.
I reckon that you do have loads of "this"good"stuff", unfortunately it is not the bombshell smoking gun absolute undeniable connection to Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale story, just another obtuse opaque obstinate of obvious attempts of omniscience of a story behind the Beale story that never occurred.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Look for an 1811 correspondence in which the writer only references himself and those involved with the still loosely formed organization as, "agent of the freebooters", as here once gain the use of "an agent" is employed. In this taunting letter the unnamed agent openly confesses to the $30'000 profits of a recent sale and the amount of stores and the number of ships, hulls, etc., yet to be sold. These are the same elements already in alignment even before the pardons, the Battle of New Orleans, and Galveston Island. In short this communication is in direct challenge of those opposing authorities and with the purpose of taunting the scratch they those authorities saw to be a wound. :laughing7: Yep, the communication is the real deal, indeed.
...and does it mention a Thomas J Beale or anything related to the 1885 Beale Papers besides the use of the word "agent"?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

You're not going to debate the Poindexter information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the Jackson information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the Galveston Island/St. Louis connection because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate Uptown information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the “Mexico” Sherman connection to Mexico because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the slave markets in Richmond & Lynchburg because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the Buford/slave information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the April, 15[SUP]th[/SUP], 1817 information because you know that's all true.
You're not going to debate the chronological order of deposit dates and Treaty dates because you know that's all accurate.
You're not going to debate Risque's treaty information or his relationship with Jackson because you know this is all accurate.

And so on and so on.......in fact you've not directly provided any manner of direct rebuttal to anything that has been presented subject of this thread...
No rebuttal is required , because as you are well aware, except from the mentioned names of Jackson and Buford and the mentioned Lynchburg and Richmond, the rest on this and other lists containing names and locations, contain nothing that in anyway has anything to do with the presented Beale story in Ward's 1885 copyrighted dime novel pamphlet.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are amazing, Bigscoop, now posting a link to travel writer Paul Oswell's 2014 "NEW ORLEANS HISTORIC HOTELS", to prove this current theory of yours. :laughing7:
Yes, it mentions Thomas Beale Jr as running two hotels, but, as you well realize, much of Oswell's book is based on local lore.
I reckon that you do have loads of "this"good"stuff", unfortunately it is not the bombshell smoking gun absolute undeniable connection to Ward's 1885 copyrighted Beale story, just another obtuse opaque obstinate of obvious attempts of omniscience of a story behind the Beale story that never occurred.

Wasn't posting that because of the reference to Jr. and the two hotels. :laughing7: Not even close! :headbang::laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No rebuttal is required , because as you are well aware, except from the mentioned names of Jackson and Buford and the mentioned Lynchburg and Richmond, the rest on this and other lists containing names and locations, contain nothing that in anyway has anything to do with the presented Beale story in Ward's 1885 copyrighted dime novel pamphlet.

If you say so, said he who knows everything there is to know about the Risque family's creation of the narration. :laughing7: So tell us, who can you prove wrote the pamphlet/narration? :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This AOF, or "Association of Freebooters" would be made up of privateers, businessmen and investors, their enterprise by 1811 stretching all the way to locations like Charleston SC, and, Norfolk Virginia. These same association elements would eventually take part in the Galveston Island enterprise.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Chartres Street" in New Orleans has some amazing history/histories if you know what to look for. :icon_thumright: :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pierre Laffite knew Grande Pre from his time in west Florida, and there is absolutely no doubt that the Laffites knew the Beales well, very well, in fact. Wouldn't it be something if a Thomas Beale had even married a Grande Pre.....no wait a minute......that did happen. :laughing7: It's all there if you use what I've posted and you put on the thinking caps to see where it all might lead. :icon_thumright: I'm in no hurry.......

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... :laughing7: So tell us, who can you prove wrote the pamphlet/narration? :laughing7:
:laughing7:So tell us, can you prove that Laflin didn't write the Memoirs of Jean Lafitte or those other diaries that he sold?:laughing7:
Better still, can you prove that the "Thomas J Beale" character of the 1885 Beale Papers is the Thomas Beale of New Orleans?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Chartres Street" in New Orleans has some amazing history/histories if you know what to look for. :icon_thumright: :laughing7:
So does the Risqué extended family bloodline if you know what to look for.
*HINT: It doesn't involve New Orleans or Lafitte stories from a forged memoir or information gleaned from travel books and tourist brochures.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
fifthg
What is your opinion of the FIFTH GENERATION theory and its obvious flaws?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions