Blowing The Cast Iron Lids Off Of Beale

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you know that Thomas Beale was missing from New Orleans from 1817 to 1820 or up until the time of his death? He could have been in bed sick of yellow fever until he died September, 1820. I found a document today that says a probate for Thomas Beale Jr. was in 1823. So now there is no doubt that this probate was not for Thomas Beale Sr. that died September 1820.

Just need to do your own homework! These documents are not hard to find.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Funny you would say that as I show proof of what I say!
Where is Thomas Beale mentioned in that 1823 newspaper clipping?
NOWHERE!
"Could be because it happened to another", is not showing proof, but does reveal a penchant for misinformation to support a weak statement.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is Thomas Beale mentioned in that 1823 newspaper clipping?
NOWHERE!
"Could be because it happened to another", is not showing proof, but does reveal a penchant for misinformation to support a weak statement.

I would not give you that information of the probate of Thomas Beale junior off Jeans website without his permission! This newspaper clipping is of the two that Poe was talking about that died in 1820 and had probate in 1823, Two of many people that died in 1820 and had probate in 1823. The person who was Register of wills job ended in early 1819 Captain Thomas Beale.

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do, that's why we know it is misinformation that is not related to the Beale story.

You need to research Non Fiction Books for your information. It will help you a lot!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I would not give you that information of the probate of Thomas Beale junior off Jeans website without his permission! This newspaper clipping is of the two that Poe was talking about that died in 1820 and had probate in 1823, Two of many people that died in 1820 and had probate in 1823. The person who was Register of wills job ended in early 1819 Captain Thomas Beale.
A PROXY for Jean!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Jr. died in Oct.1823 at the Planters and Merchants hotel.
Confirmed right on a cipher site. (No not Piper the pie eyed pipers two years of having a key but no solve yet site.)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Confirmed right on a cipher site. (No not Piper the pie eyed pipers two years of having a key but no solve yet site.)

Like X1000

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We do not need information from Jean's site all of his information comes from other sites which we have already seen and they have documented them not Jean. I have all of the papers from NO on the probate cases and if not they are free on line. There is nothing new under the SUN that Jean has shown or told us about all is old news.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fellas, it's all pointless debate, really. What should be entertained is that they both died. :icon_thumright:

i.e., if I were holding in trust an amount of money that was to be paid out to a sole benefactor or their listed beneficiary how could I do that if both are already dead? Hmmmmm........curious question, no? And then there's the question, in such a scenario, what happens to the money? Well, this all depends on how that trust was setup/designed. Trust can be designed to accommodate an endless list of requirements. Some trust continue to payout for generations, hence the expression, "They're living on old family money."

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I would not give you that information of the probate of Thomas Beale junior off Jeans website without his permission! This newspaper clipping is of the two that Poe was talking about that died in 1820 and had probate in 1823, Two of many people that died in 1820 and had probate in 1823...
Please explain how the probate of two men that have nothing to do with Thomas Beale, or Ward's 1885 Beale Papers is presented as evidence to prove anything involved with Beale.
Posting misinformation like this does not build confidence in the credibility of you, Laf, or Poe.
Is this why you three always result to the insult or ridicule of other posters?
A simple yes or no will suffice.

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does not list a "Captain Thomas Beale".
It is way past time to stop adding "captain" to this nane.
Proven fact! Where is it a proven fact?

The Cap was the Beale from New Orleans who was the Register of wills! The signatures were matched for them on a Beale site. So Beale St was Cap Beale. Is there some other?

masterpoe

Banned
Feb 3, 2015
University
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Are you the same as all the others? ECS makes a lot of arguments he can not back up with proof. Not to say they are not true, but he lacks proof to help other see what he is saying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread